Paint Tester

paint tester
Paint Tester

Choosing paint can be quite difficult. Luckily, there are a number of applications to help. If you really need to visualize what a color is going to look like before making any decisions (I know I do), then try out Paint Tester. Just snap a photo of the room you are planning to paint, then use the paint bucket tool to apply the appropriate new color to the walls. You can even try multiple colors at once to achieve an accent wall. The app is really quite accurate, as long as the room and photo well lit. It’s my new favorite way to visualize colors. I no longer have to go and purchase a sample to try on the wall, so thanks to Paint Tester, I save a great deal of time and effort.
Price: Free
Requires: iOS 3.1 or later
Developer: Luminant Software

No comments:

Post a Comment